Sunday, January 6, 2008

Coral Gables

Soo my dad has this thing where he likes to go exploring random cities. He used to do it in Chicago and now he's doing it down here. So this morning he woke me up at 9AM (Blasphemy, I know) and we went to Coral Gables.

I had to take pictures of this old theatre because well..you'll see.
Photobucket
Photobucket


First we visited the Venitian pool, which was extremely cool.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then we went to the Blitmore Hotel
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So usually the places my dad takes us to are REAL lame...but this time, I was very pleasantly surprised :]










2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

You forgot to show the picture of the parking garage....
"What parking garage, you say?"

Granny Annie said...

Dad is seriously offended that you think his trips are lame.....